Hello Ms. Serafin. It's Zack. I haven't been doing any "sparklers" adventures. Okay, maybe 1 or 2, but not much. Saw a movie. Nearly fractured half a dozen ribs on a roller coaster. Would've been a new line of ribs at Chili's. Adolescent Ribs, $13.99 a rack. Gee, hope that's not me. Got nauseous from that. Swam 36 laps, ( or 900 feet for the mathematicians:) At Camp Invention, I Invented a 5 story egg cracker using 2 fulcrums, 2 inclined planes, and a pulley. Made a ship that can hold 155 washers. Read an incredibly tacky book, the title was IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S TOO LATE. Yes, I can hear you laughing. Had company from Canada. Andrew's off in Austria, he e-mailed me this week. Quentin made a huge soccer Club called the Concorde Fire. They have a NIKE contract!!!!!! "xxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXxx xxxxx,"
Sorry, too awful of an ending to show.
Best Wishes,
ZTS
No comments:
Post a Comment